& INCUBATOR PROGRAMME
Each year we select a group of undergraduates from accredited universities in Sri Lanka to join our undergraduate scheme. The objective is to accelerate your learning and kick start your career in technology.
We also partner with a very limited number of early stage projects as part of our tech business incubator – providing support and funding to founders in exchange for equity in the business.
Weekly training sessions (approx 4 hours) with our experienced developers, focusing on:
- Preparing you for industry expectations
- Introducing you to cutting edge technology
- Learning how to apply theory in real world applications
You also benefit from
- Developing individual goals with your mentor
- Internship opportunities whilst studying
- Full time employment opportunities after graduation
- A peer group of like minded developers on the same programme who support and encourage each other
HOW TO APPLY
You must be:
- Currently enrolled in a graduate programme in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering at an accredited University and currently resident in Sri Lanka
- Self-Motivated, hard working, positive, ambitious.
- Aiming to be a proficient and successful software engineer.
To apply you should:
- Enter your details using the form below.
- Send in your CV when requested.
- If selected, interview with one of our team (online or in person).
HOW IT WORKS
If selected to join the programme, you will be expected to:
- Join training sessions of around 4 hours once a week.
- Study the provided self-learning material.
- Discuss your learning with your peers and your mentor.
- Develop a small project as part of a team with the support of your mentor.
THE RANDOM SOFTWARE INCUBATOR PROGRAMME
Individuals or teams in the early stages of developing a new project can apply for our incubator programme. We can help you to launch your own business by:
- Providing capital investment for wages and business expenses.
- Offering an international perspective – our clients are global.
- Advising on strategy, network building, marketing and more.
- Optionally, we can manage your business administration including payroll, finance and HR, to allow you to focus on building a great product.
- Long term mentoring and peer support.
All programme members retain a majority stake in their own business.
Random Software Ltd
201 Harbour House
phone: +44 1970 211233
Registered in England & Wales
Company No : 11231140
VAT Number : 290 5473 89
Quick Support Download